What's new

More Devisive Than A Religious Or Political Thread!

OldGringo

Reaction score
Where you from, what Pro football team do you root for? In my den it's the Dallas Cowboys and any team that beats the Houston Heifers!

I'm originally from Texas, raised in San Francisco, Ca and lived in Maryland and a few other places. But I am a die hard redskins fan. How does that loss feel today? And Houston did good today!

There should be a law against Texans cheering for Any other team but the Cowboys. Nut said

I'm originally from Texas, raised in San Francisco, Ca and lived in Maryland and a few other places. But I am a die hard redskins fan. How does that loss feel today? And Houston did good today!

Shoot Crank, Romo makes my head hurt!!!!! When he's good he's good, when he's bad he really sux!

Ryan T had a good day for your skins. Well over 100 yards rushing.

OldGringo said:
Shoot Crank, Romo makes my head hurt!!!!! When he's good he's good, when he's bad he really sux!

Ryan T had a good day for your skins. Well over 100 yards rushing.

I think at this point romo gives everyone headaches. I won't be surprised if Jerry jones axes him next year. I couldn't watch the redskins game yesterday but I read a few stats.

The Cowboys have 3 main issues.

1) Jerry Jones.
2) Tony Romo.
3) Jerry Jones.

The sooner he goes away the sooner the Cowboys quit looking like a joke. I have never seen one owner put himself so far above the team he says he loves and yet constantly make such *bleep* poor choices concerning the teams roster.

Well JJ did get a city that is still paying for it's new Ranger Baseball stadium to build a new enormous texas stadium. Which he said would be paid for without a tax increase. Then after ground breaking they had to institute a tax increase . Plus through special funding JJ Gets additional fees which normally goes to the NFL. And during the build he displaced hundreds of lower income people with an offer of "far" value - we all know what that means. Some elderly people had there homes paid off. Living the life of retirement only now they had to move a buy new houses, then as people found ways to avoid the $75.00 parking fee by parking at local restraints as part of the meal and neighborhood yards JJ got that outlawed requiring any parking facility to pay a service fee and city registration.

I admit I'm a homer to the end but the only joy I get in a cowboys loss is to know the frustration it causes Mr. Jones.

I live in DFW. I watched exactly what Jerry and city of Arlington did with imminent domain. The only good thing that came out of this is the laws around the country are now changing to make sure stupidity like this never happens again.

Still early in the season but I'll ask who do you guys like (realistically) for the Superbowl? Houston Heifers may have turned a corner finally? So Houston / Green Bay is where I'm leaning.

Nice but this is a crazy year I would go with Greenbay to win it all. Maybe the stinkin Jets... I can't call it yet. Houston with no Johnson=wait till next year

Might be the year of the hogs. Let me rephrase this. Redskins super bowl winners. 6 pro bowl entries. Rex Grossman take us all the way.

Last edited:
Could very well be Crank? Like all the other contenders it will probably all come down to what team has the fewest injuries throught out the season.

iCrank said:
Might be the year of the hogs. Let me rephrase this. Redskins super bowl winners. 6 pro bowl entries. Rex Grossman take us all the way.

I almost reported you for that idea. It's all about that coach, I remember how he screwed up the Raiders so I will never forgive him for that. The owner who told the world that he don't care if he looses every game as long as the beat the Cowboys. I'm sure there is more but the Hogs should never win anything!

Cowboy/Raider fan.