What's new

Menue themes

chasity

Reaction score
Does the iPhone 5 have the capability to change the color of the home screens. I have the iPhone 5 And so far I can't figure it out. It has a light blue background. And I can't change it.
ALSO
which would you choose.

Samsung galaxy S3 or iPhone 5???

On all iOS based devices, you can only change the background wallpaper for the lock screen and home screens.

You can do so by going to Settings -> Brightness & Wallpaper -> Wallpaper.

And the choice between the Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 is rather easy. If you can live within the confines of the "Walled Garden" that is iOS, you will have a better overall experince on one device over several years. If you can't then you should go with Android and upgrade constantly.

So there is no other changes that can be made such as themes?what about the icons? Can I change them or anything

So there is no other changes that can be made such as themes?what about the icons? Can I change them or anything

You will only be able to theme your iphone5 if you jailbreak it but unfortunately a jailbreak hasn't yet been released but should be available within a couple of months or so

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Ok. Thank you. What about the touch screen. Uh, calibration? Is there any way I can set or check the calibration?

Ok. Thank you. What about the touch screen. Uh, calibration? Is there any way I can set or check the calibration?

Unlike Android, you don't need to do a calibration of an iPhone screen. It either works or you need to have the phone repaired.

Ok. Thank you. How do I check the calibration on the phone or can I even do that

as Skull One said, you don't need to, and unlike Android, you can't on iOS in any case. Don't sweat it! Just enjoy your phone ;)