What's new

Changing menu colour

all the themes that i download from cydia does not change all the icons... a few changes but the rest is still the same... why? It does not look good...
look for complete themes and download ones that are bigger in file size some themes just do the main icons

i installed this theme: Touchit 4.2 [iPhone Theme]
it says it will work on 4.2 but it didnt. Only 7 icons was changed to the theme icons and the rest was still the same. Why doesnt it work :( I can't get ant theme to work. Is there any theme that is compatible with iOS 4.2.1? Can I change the icons on my own, how?

all the themes that i download from cydia does not change all the icons... a few changes but the rest is still the same... why? It does not look good...

the majority of themes only have the stock apps changed and some of the very popular apps like facebook/twitter etc, like the other poster said the bigger the file the more icons are usually in it, i usally only download themes that have a very long description that explains what it is and i look for themes that typically say over 150 icons included to make sure ive covering all the main ones, but with every user havnig different icons not every app can be covered, some of the themes out there have icon masks where sorta give a boarder to the app store apps you downloaded to make them fit the look of the theme better, it can be a long process finding thems becasue of how many exist on cydia

Now i know why the icons doesn't change. It's because i have the phone in swedish language, i had to change it to english then all the icons where changed...