What's new

Loving your iphone

elnitrozo

Reaction score
Loving your iphone too much can cause relationship problem. I can't seem to put the dam thing down. I'm 40 years old and newly married to what turn out to be a real annoying marriage. We both have had iPhones since day one and always upgrade to the next new one. Ever since our social lives have drifted. We pretty much moved our social lives online. It's gotten so bad my wife almost got hit by a car for texting on Facebook while walking on a Walmart parking lot. Lol well gotta go. Don't loose your self or others. It's okay to love the technology but love you partner or friends more.

Attachments

• $image-1062385833.jpg
    $image-1062385833.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 398
Sounds like you have major iOS issues. It's alright. We can help with that. The first step in solving this issue is putting the device down for a moment, put it in a first class package and ship that thing to me. Problem solved. Lol. Sorry to hear that about your wife. Don't degrade your marriage, love one another. Marriages are annoying at first but once you get past that you'll be alright. I'm 31 and I couldn't be happier. I'm on my second marriage.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I used to have that trouble to. But i cut down that habit as soon as i realize that i was losing not only my mind but also my love, my money and a way lot of my time, yeah but that was about 4 months later, now i a lot less about the iPhone 4S, unless i need to read something while having a rest in the sofa or make phone calls, nothing more, don't play games, don't stream videos, don't look at the beauty of the iPhone anymore :)
iPhone addiction is more stronger and more destructive than cigarettes addiction IMO.

Last edited:
I have the same problem you do. Whenever I am with someone and something happens I just answer my iPhone without even thinking. It's even worse when I'm having dinner or I'm going out to the movies I put it on silent but I cannot stop I listen to something during the movie that sounds interesting and I just want to search for it with my iPhone

I tell ya it's great tool. I pay all my bills online, when the wife is shopping or in the dressing room trying out clothes and you gotta hang around and wait you're all set. It's a great form of cooling down. My wife was not technologically incline with cell phones or computers, heck even a dam calculator. But when she got her hands on her first iPhone she work that thing like it was a third arm or something. I give her much props for that. But when your having a serious conversation and she's just saying "yeah" "okay" "sure honey" with out blinking away from her phone you start realizing you created a monster. I got five kids at home and each of them eyeball my iPhone 4 all the time. This kids are known to destroy things in a whim. In my house you gotta carry it with you at all times even in the shitter. kids don't understand the responsibilities of owning one. My point was proven when iPod touchs were given to them on Christmas and now they all have broken screens. Lol
Ohhh shoot gotta go time to work! Later nice talking.

elnitrozo said:
Loving your iphone too much can cause relationship problem. I can't seem to put the dam thing down. I'm 40 years old and newly married to what turn out to be a real annoying marriage. We both have had iPhones since day one and always upgrade to the next new one. Ever since our social lives have drifted. We pretty much moved our social lives online. It's gotten so bad my wife almost got hit by a car for texting on Facebook while walking on a Walmart parking lot. Lol well gotta go. Don't loose your self or others. It's okay to love the technology but love you partner or friends more.

Awhhh. You look guys look like a very nice couple. Make time for each other even if it's scheduled time and agree to put the devices away for at least one evening a week or even try one weekend.

Don't ruin your marriage or risk your life over iToys. I know I am bad too. I love my iToys and can't imagine life without them and get teased about it as well so I know how it is.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net

elnitrozo said:
I tell ya it's great tool. I pay all my bills online, when the wife is shopping or in the dressing room trying out clothes and you gotta hang around and wait you're all set. It's a great form of cooling down. My wife was not technologically incline with cell phones or computers, heck even a dam calculator. But when she got her hands on her first iPhone she work that thing like it was a third arm or something. I give her much props for that. But when your having a serious conversation and she's just saying "yeah" "okay" "sure honey" with out blinking away from her phone you start realizing you created a monster. I got five kids at home and each of them eyeball my iPhone 4 all the time. This kids are known to destroy things in a whim. In my house you gotta carry it with you at all times even in the shitter. kids don't understand the responsibilities of owning one. My point was proven when iPod touchs were given to them on Christmas and now they all have broken screens. Lol
Ohhh shoot gotta go time to work! Later nice talking.

That why I always say these are adult toys. They didn't pay for it do they have no appreciation for the price or responsibility. Back in my day if my bro and I had one of these we would want to throw it out the window as my mother would be blowing it up every second and don't even think about making any excuses about why you couldn't answer her. Might be this way with kids today as well. Dunno, I don't have any. Can't take the stress if t all. lol

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net

No offence intended in the next sentence however,how a phone could outdo a relationship with a real person I am not able to understand.

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S, i wouldn't trade it for nothing unless the 5 comes out.

This thread has been cleaned up. Stop with the personal commentary and stay on topic or this thread will be closed and appropriate sanctions issued.

Last edited:
My girlfriend is the one thing I have no issue putting my 4s down for. I can only imagine how it would feel to come second to a phone.

Both phones and relationships need work and upgrades. Apple makes it easy for our IOS devices, relationships take us being creative and

At least until there is an app for that. For myself SIRI is the only woman in my life ...:)