What's new

Love my iP4 so much, trying to sell off all my other stuff...

Matth3w

Reaction score
I like my iPhone so much, that I'm actually trying to sell off my other stuff to give a Macbook Air a try.

Trying to sell my iPad, Toshiba Netbook, and some other stuff on CL.

How do you guys like the Macbook Air?

I've been so close to getting the Mac Air it isn't even funny. Love that computer. I just can't justify it between my MacBook Pro 13.3" and the iPad. Just too close to both. But I honestly believe you would love it. It is stupid light and small. Absolutely beautiful piece of technology.

If I can sell my iPad and Netbook, I can buy one. Well, I can afford it now, but I don't need a desktop PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Netbook all sitting around.

Completely agree. With what you sell, it would be perfect to fit the niche. I've heard the battery life is spectacular. If I won the lottery, I'd definitely grab one to play with immediately. :D

Well I think I found two buyers on CL already so I will probably order my Air tonight.

Which are you picking up, the 11" or the 13"? I just looked on the refurb store on Apple and they have a great deal on a 13" from Oct of last year.

Yeah I'm going for the 11" but I want 4GB of RAM. I can get the 4GB of RAM for 1039 with a military discount.

Ahhh forgot about the military discount. That should be a beautiful setup. When business picks back up enough I may still get an 11" to go do my onsite measures. It would be sweet having something that capable to do my work on in the field. Definitely post up when you get it, would love to hear your thoughts on it.

The idiot that wanted to buy my netbook flaked out. He thought it was a full sized laptop. iPad and bluetooth keyboard are sold.

Ordered the 13" tonight. Got the 4GB and 128GB so my wife and I could share it and she could use it for school. Crossing my fingers as this is my first Apple computer.

I'm getting stoked! I'll let you know how it goes...I tried to change the shipping to expedited but it was too late. :lol: