What's new

Long time user needs some help switching back

Logik brooklyn

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been a day one iphone user since the first gen, wity no intention of ever switching. When the 6 plus came out, I got so impatient waiting for the back order, I bought into the Note 4 hype. Needless to say it's been a torturous 7 months or so lol.

I'm in the process of selling it and picking up a 6 plus but I was hoping for some help with transferring stuff. I was a bit of a picture hoarder with my iphones, had around 5500. Every gen I upgraded I just synced the new pics. I loved that feature because it kept things in a chronological order. Now that I'm looking to switch, theres going to be that "lapse" while I has the note 4. I know the note is pretty easy to pull stuff off, as it works like a mass storage device, but is there any way that those can be put into my next iphones gallary? Or would my best bet ne just to sync an entire folder, and have that folder as its own drop down in my albums list?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm trying to get back to the iphone asap!

Thank you,
Rocco

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Rocco!

You can either use an app to transfer the images to your iPhone, or a computer.

Apps that will help you getting the images from your Note to the iPhone, are Copy My Data and PhotoSync. Install one of those on both devices, and transfer your images.

The other method would be to connect your Note to the computer, move the photos to a folder on your PC, and then connect the iPhone to it and sync the pictures to it, using iTunes.

Hope that helps.

Thank you. The drag and drop is prob what I'm gonna have to resort to. Just wanted to see if there was another way that had it sync directly to my main gallery rather than its own folder.

No biggie, I need my iphone back lol