What's new

Looking for some good earbuds

Whistlepig

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking to get a nice set of earbuds. Price range I am looking at is up to $150. These will be mainly used while riding my motorcycle.Would like some wireless ones but if $150 will not cover a good set, wired will work. Most important thing is noise canceling and great sound. Would like to have volume control and mic too but not a necessity.

Thanks

Yes I am looking for in ear buds. Thanks for the link

I have the etymotic hf3 headset from the apple store. Great sound isolation for my ears anyways and the sound quality is amazing. They're way better than the etymotic er6i ones I have but they are pushing the upper limit of your price range.

Buy.com - Etymotic Research hf3 High Fidelity Hands-Free Stereo Headset for iPhone - Black

I've tried most of the bluetooth headsets easily available in stores and none of them even come close to the hf3s. Just my opinion but I'd go with something like the hf3s, and they do have the inline mic and volume controls. The mic on my set is not as good as the headset which came with the iPhone though.

If I wanted to spend the money, I would go with Beats earbuds, the over the ear headphones by Beats are among the best I've heard, but I have some hearling loss from being around aircraft.