What's new

Locked out of my Iphone, Tried everything, nothing works!!!

cheeze you

Reaction score
I keep getting the 1600 error when trying to restore.
Redsn0w won't work, and I tried Ireb and that also won’t work for me on my Iphone 4s 5.0.1
I let a friend at school use my phone, and I changed my password afterwards thinking he had figured it out. Well long story short I forgot what I had changed it to and locked myself out of my phone. Yes this is my phone, no it isn’t stolen… I have tried everything, edited the host file and everything. Nothing I try will work, I’ve just about had it, and I can’t take it to apple because my iphone was jailbroken..

HELP!!! :’(

Thanks in advance,
~Scott.

Last edited:
If you can't remember your new password, your only recourse is to restore that phone. There is no way around it. Yes, you'll have to go to iOS 5.1 and thus hope for a new jail break. But, at least you'd have a phone.

And, if you restore the phone with the iTunes it normally syncs with, you won't lose you data and such.

Sorry about your situation and good luck.

Marilyn

If you can't remember your new password, your only recourse is to restore that phone. There is no way around it. Yes, you'll have to go to iOS 5.1 and thus hope for a new jail break. But, at least you'd have a phone.

And, if you restore the phone with the iTunes it normally syncs with, you won't lose you data and such.

Sorry about your situation and good luck.

Marilyn

That's what I'm trying to do, but I keep getting the 1600 error and the 21 error, and I can't fix it. I tried editing the hosts and such, and nothing is working. I can't even take it to apple because jailbreaking is shunned upon, even though, my problem has nothing to do with the fact that it's jailbroken. Argggg!!
Please help me.
Thanks,
~Scott.