What's new

Liquid screen protector?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
Hi guys, dropped my XS max yesterday, luckily only the glass screen protector broke, and I wasted my last two protectors during application. What do you think of liquid screen protector? thanks

I would recommend getting a good screen protector like the one you had. Zagg makes some pretty good ones and they are lifetime warranty. Just pay for shipping for a new one. I’ve had several break and it’s as simple as filing a claim, then just pay the shipping which is like $5. Worth it for a good screen protector. Just some food for thought. They have also come out with a new one that is supposed to be pretty tough. And it too has a lifetime warranty.

I would recommend getting a good screen protector like the one you had. Zagg makes some pretty good ones and they are lifetime warranty. Just pay for shipping for a new one. I’ve had several break and it’s as simple as filing a claim, then just pay the shipping which is like $5. Worth it for a good screen protector. Just some food for thought. They have also come out with a new one that is supposed to be pretty tough. And it too has a lifetime warranty.
Thank you..I opted for the ICAREZ full coverage glass protector, give them a shot.