What's new

Best protective case with glass screen protector?

keithm77

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just got my new IPhone 8 and I’m loving it. But I have a little dilemma. I’ve always been religious about a glass screen protector on my phone and a very protective case. I don’t like cases with built-in plastic screen protectors. I see them get dirt and dust under them and still scratch the glass and there’s always a slight gap in between the screen and this plastic protector. I usually take the plastic screen out of cases and install this glass screen protector on the phone and then put it in the case but I’m having trouble finding a case that I can do this with. I bought a unicorn beetle sup case took the plastic screen out of it and put a glass screen protector on my phone. But when I put it together I’m getting bubbles on each corner of the screen when it’s in the case. My problem is I really want to use a glass screen protector but have a very protective case being that I’m a mechanic and work in the shop. Is there anybody out there that knows what very good protective case would work with the tempered glass screen protector?

Sorry. Don’t know why it posted do many times.

I'll be watching this, I have the plastic cover removed from my Otterbox and destroyed the screen of my 6S Plus. I don't want to damage my 8 Plus the same way so I too need a protective case that I can put a glass screen protector on.

I had a "Zizo" bolt series for my 6 - just got an 8 this weekend and next paycheck will be getting one for that - and I am very happy with it. It was a bit of an effort to first get the phone into the case itself, but once it was set properly, everything worked fine. I dropped it a few times with no issues. I hope this helps a bit.

The plastic screen cover with the Pelican case is useless, and scratches (deeply) at a thought. It does fit with a Zagg glass screen though