What's new

LED Alert

Did you try going under the notification tab under general settings, select the SMS icon and make sure you have alert selected. The light is triggered by the alert icon on the far right.

Did you try going under the notification tab under general settings, select the SMS icon and make sure you have alert selected. The light is triggered by the alert icon on the far right.

Where's the SMS icon? Only see notifications and messenger.

Woke up this morning to what looked like my phone was taking 1,000 photographs of me (laughs out loud) looks like its set for the alarm clock. Not what I wanted really. If you're finding yours ain't working for text messages. Try it on the alarm to see if it works that way. I'll be switching mine off, I'm not the smiley type in a morning ha ha

iHolophyte said:
Woke up this morning to what looked like my phone was taking 1,000 photographs of me (laughs out loud) looks like its set for the alarm clock. Not what I wanted really. If you're finding yours ain't working for text messages. Try it on the alarm to see if it works that way. I'll be switching mine off, I'm not the smiley type in a morning ha ha

I wonder if it has anything to do with time because after 6pm, it was blinking up a storm, but not when I woke up. Maybe it works from 6-6????

Changed the setting as described but no change... *shrugs*

Update on this for me: it's working now... wow cool feature!!!

Thanks for the share :)

Update on this for me: it's working now... wow cool feature!!!

Thanks for the share :)

Same here. Must take a day for the iPhone to finally go "ok now I'm working" I'm not sure I like it though if I'm honest.

What is the LED alert? tell me thanks
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. Please refrain from posting links to outside websites. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: