What's new

LED Alert

Buckeyetroop

Reaction score
The first time I enabled the LED alert it worked on my first text but hasn't worked since. Anyone's working right?

The LED alert let's you set the LED flash to Flash when a notification comes in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Oh okay yea that's a cool feature when I get a txt message or a call the light by my camera do flash I wondered why it did that I thought I had my app open for itorch 4 lol but thats why it does that I got it now lol

U go to settings then general scroll down to accessibility then u look for LED Flash For Alerts and it's an on and off switch

The first time I enabled the LED alert it worked on my first text but hasn't worked since. Anyone's working right?

It is not working for me either.

I updated the os on my iphone 4 to ios5 and it doesn't work on that phone. I also ordered an iphone4s and it also doesn't work on this either.

I am wondering if it has something to do with the flashlight app that is installed on both phones.

That's crazy cause it works for my phone with no problem alot of ppl been haven problems since they updated the iOS 5 I havent had any issues really

My didn't work at first turned it off and went back threw setting not home. Waited a few mins then went back and turned on backed out the settings not home button. And it works try that. Did any body. Notice it only blink two times. The 1st when it comes in. Then once more a few moments later but then it don't blink after any one else with same issue ?

Buckeyetroop said:

Mine wasn't working for like 3 days, and then yesterday, it started flashing like a crazy person. I don't know what changed except for the fact that I downloaded a flashlight app.

I've just noticed I've got the flashlight too. Gonna see if it works on mine. Cool bit of kit if it does. Use to have it on my Sony Ericsson and missed that when I came over to apple

Just tried it but it doesn't work. I still get the SMS preview on the main screen but nothing flashing. Is there a set up for this?