What's new

Just ordering--Memory sugggestions?

usher99

Reaction score
Not sure how the photos/videos will add up. Tend to put them on my smugmug site anyways.
If can keep some on icloud then maybe 16Gb is enough. though t I'd better check here first as
an error is tough/expensive to fix
Thanks,
Mike

usher, get the largest capacity that you can comfortably afford. I got my 64 GB phone 2 days ago and it's already more than 1/2 full with only 29 GB free space left. 3,133 songs, 5 movies, 62 vids, 49 pics, 46 apps, and I'm not even finished putting things on yet. I would not have been able to put all that onto a 32 GB phone. I had a 32 GB 4 before I got my 4S. 32 GB was just not enough capacity for me.

P. S. - Of 64 GB, only 57.4 GB is really available to use.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net

Last edited:
usher, get the largest capacity that you can comfortably afford. I got my 64 GB phone 2 days ago and it's already more than 1/2 full with only 29 GB free space left. 3,133 songs, 5 movies, 62 vids, 49 pics, 46 apps, and I'm not even finished putting things on yet. I would not have been able to put all that onto a 32 GB phone. I had a 32 GB 4 before I got my 4S. 32 GB was just not enough capacity for me.

P. S. - Of 64 GB, only 57.4 GB is really available to use.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net

Thanks very much for commenting.
Mike

I've had a 32gb iPhone 4 for the past year and found that the only thing that really takes up my space is HD Movies. Of course it all depends on your individual needs, I know that my next phone will be a 16gb though.

To answer the OP, there is no option to order different memory.

Yes, I should have been more precise about specifying storage but the two posters that provided a helpful answer knew exactly what I was asking anyways.