Is there a way to export iTunes movies from iPhone for Homesharing?

Discussion in 'iPhone iOS' started by dandgage, May 30, 2018.

1. dandgage

dandgage New Member

Hello, I have movies/TV shows that I downloaded on my iPhone, is there a way to export them to my PC to have for Homesharing without having to re-download them? Trying to stay under my ISP's data cap. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2018
  2. zstairlessone

zstairlessone Well-Known Member

You can air play them from your iPhone if you have an Apple TV with no data charges

• Like Like x 2
  3. dandgage

dandgage New Member

Thank you, I do currently do that as well, I was just thinking about saving space on my phone. If I downloaded something I watch frequently and didn't want to re-download again on my PC

4. DaveM

DaveM Active Member

You can use this free utility from EaseUS called MobiMover:
    [FREEWARE]Free iPhone Transfer Software|Transfer Data from iOS Devices to Windows and Mac Computer - EaseUS MobiMover Free
    Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. Run MobiMover and choose "Transfer to Computer" > deselect the "Select all" checkmark > select "Photo Video(x)" > browse to the folder where you want the videos transferred > click on "Transfer".

It's possible that when you first run the utility you may encounter an error that says:
    “iTunes is needed to transfer data effectively. To download and install now, please click here.”
    If you already have iTunes installed, reinstall iTunes from the following link and try again:
    https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/win64