What's new

Sycn iphone calendar on one computer and the music on another one??

roselina

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have 2 computers,the one is for business and the other is private.I just want to sync a calendar on one computer (business) and the music on another one (private),but everytime i try to synchronise only the calendar with itunes homesharing, it deletes all my music on my iphone.Is there any way to solve this problem???
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Apple devices are setup to be used with one computer only. My suggestion for you is to use something like Google calendars, where you can set it up to have a business calendar and a personal calendar, if you want. That way you can sync your work computers calendar with Google calendars, which in turn can be synced with your iDevice automatically. The Google Calendar help page will help you set it all up. Once done, your work calendars, and changes to them, will show up almost instantly on your iDevice. And of course use your home computer to sync your iDevice, without fear of erasing all of your iDevice music, etc.

Work computer calendar syncs to Google calendars
iDevice syncs to Google calendars, both ways, so you can enter events on your iDevice and they will show up on your work computer. Neat.