What's new

iphone wont go past apple logo?

matttrow6969

Reaction score
i currently have a 3gs and i replaced the screen today.. it worked for a good 6 hours and my phone froze while i was at the celtics so i decided to reboot it by holding the power and home button like i always do and i tryed turning it back on and it keeps the apple logo up and has the like waiting thing on it its not the hour glass or w.e its a circle and it wont go past that i left if for 3 hours now and i tryed syncing it to my comp but nothing..anyone help?

You can possibly jail break that is how I for mine. If you specify the software it will reload the software and it should fix it. But if you do not want to jailbreak then factory reset will work

i have a old jailbreak on it and i restored it and now all i get is the loading circle after the apple logo..should i update my jailbrak too?

i currently have a 3gs and i replaced the screen today.. it worked for a good 6 hours and my phone froze while i was at the celtics so i decided to reboot it by holding the power and home button like i always do and i tryed turning it back on and it keeps the apple logo up and has the like waiting thing on it its not the hour glass or w.e its a circle and it wont go past that i left if for 3 hours now and i tryed syncing it to my comp but nothing..anyone help?

Just Re-Jailbreak with new Redsn0w. It'll work fine.