What's new

iPhone Recovery Tools: Always 0 results

MikeHH

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a big problem. I lost some really important photos and videos. I take the pictures and after 30 min my friend deleted them cause the memory was full. I'm so sad.

I tried 3-4 recovery tools, but no software showed some pictures. Always 0 results...

I have no backups, i disabled my icloud Backup and my iPhone was not connected with iTunes in this time.

I hope so, that there is a way to recover the pictures.

Why does the softwares not to find one deleted image? I tried Fone Rescue, iMobie PhoneRescue and 2 others.

Edit: I'm using a iPhone 5 with iOS9

Hello!

I have a big problem. I lost some really important photos and videos. I take the pictures and after 30 min my friend deleted them cause the memory was full. I'm so sad.

I tried 3-4 recovery tools, but no software showed some pictures. Always 0 results...

I have no backups, i disabled my icloud Backup and my iPhone was not connected with iTunes in this time.

Why does the softwares not to find one deleted image? I tried Fone Rescue, iMobie PhoneRescue and 2 others.

You didn't find the deleted photos because once you delete something from the iPhone it can't be recovered. Since those photos aren't backed up anywhere else, there's no way of recovering them.

Hello!

You need nicer friends.