What's new

Iphone Enthusiast Joining the iClub

iPhoneFlow

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I'm glad i've found this forum. I personally sell a lot fo iPhone accessories, but i'm not here to spam. Please check out my iPhone Accessories page on Facebook.

I love the iPhone. It's my non-attached appendage. It's like my sword in battle. It's like brain food. Ok before I get to weird, I would like to start off with a problem i'm experiencing on a 4S.

Being a iPhone explorer internally, I recently removed the battery from a 4S, then replaced it with the same battery. I forgot to put in the grounding clip at first and it was stuck in searching mode. I realized the problem, but it back together, after I had restored it trying to solify the solution. But now the unthinkable has happened. It's gone into brick mode, otherwise known as won't leave restore mode. That sad picture of the iTunes app followed by a sync cable.

If anyone here would be able to help me fix this, I would already know this board is a magical place.

Thanks and hello, hello everybody, hello.

Best Regards.

Hi and welcome to the forums, IPFlow... Sorry about your prob with the phone. I can't help, but in the future, you may consider posting these kind of messages in the iPhone Help section. In any case, maybe someone here can help out.