What's new

iPhone 4S bricked by removing battery

anybody wanna buy a broken iPhone? jussssstttt kiddddinggg.

I really do appreaciate all of your help though, from the most bottom of my heart.

I also have some million dollar app ideas if anybody would like to talk about those in the meantime???\
lolllllll

Double FAIL! I bet I would still be able to get like $200 buck's for it on eBay.. I sold a demolished iphone 4 on there for like 100 bucks!!! Damn
who would thought not replacing that little grounding clip would traumatize your iphone so badly~( boooooooo

Attachments

• $Screen Shot 2013-02-17 at 11.48.19 AM.jpg
    $Screen Shot 2013-02-17 at 11.48.19 AM.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 412
that little clip seems so insignif though because all it does it touch the back of the iphone, you cant tell me that would fry the phone?!! It did work for a while, searching for service, so i restored without all the hardware in properly ll now its proper bricked.... Huh! how'd that happen? All i did was take the battery out and put it back in!!!!!

$Screen Shot 2013-02-17 at 11.54.17 AM.jpg

if i put that cover on my phone would it void the warrenty?

Did you ever replace the grounding clip you left out when you first reassembled the phone?

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Yes sir i did, but the clip looked hyperextended. How would that little clip affect phone signal so intensely and brick my iphone is what i want to know!!! lol

yeah i tried and even read failsafe for dummies. I guess im dumb. wahhhhhhh. Just kidding. You guys are awesome though man! Thanks for helpin out the commmunity man! We need people like you! Can i donate you money?

orrr brooo, since you live in regina, i live in alberta. ill mail it you and see if you would do it for meeeee.... shippings like only `10 bux and ill giveyou some free iphone accessooosss :D you down?

yeah i tried and even read failsafe for dummies. I guess im dumb. wahhhhhhh. Just kidding. You guys are awesome though man! Thanks for helpin out the commmunity man! We need people like you! Can i donate you money?

You may have a hardware fault. Take it to an Apple store for a repair request. The repair cost is generally about half of the cost of a new phone.

orrr brooo, since you live in regina, i live in alberta. ill mail it you and see if you would do it for meeeee.... shippings like only `10 bux and ill giveyou some free iphone accessooosss :D you down?

I'm afraid that you'll have to handle the details of the repair yourself.

i have no idea why i havent done that already. I already went out and bought a new phone of someone on kijiji. I should have just done that right away. Gulllllllll. Thanks again for your help.