What's new

iPhone 5 features!!!!

Well, these are just rumours and there are many more than this.

Hello,
iPhone 5 has been discussed before it is released. In other words, it can attract people's eye. But before its releasing, the features of iPhone 5 is rumour. I expect the iPhone 5 releasing.

Even I am looking for the release of iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S what ever the insiders call it . It will be released by this September !!! Having A5 processor in it , iPhone lovers' expectations are quite high from iPhone 5.

I highly highly doubt phone will have that new look. Why not? Simple! Apple uses phi in their design elements, and there is no phi in that new design.

It great to see latest iPhone 5 features like dual-core processor, 4G wireless feature and NFC the latest technology in banking makes it more attractive... some more applications could also helps in increasing it popularity...

It great to see latest iPhone 5 features like dual-core processor, 4G wireless feature and NFC the latest technology in banking makes it more attractive... some more applications could also helps in increasing it popularity...

I think so too!!

I for one would like to see Apple add a zoom feature to the video camera feature. And having the ability to use Facetime with other non-Apple popular video programs - like Skype - in order to chat in realtime would be a great option.

@Tricon7: After your consideration I've visited this video zooming and Skype functions, these features also well considerable by iPhone users...

I think so too!!

I think the iPhone is so successful, because non-technical people (or better: everybody) can handle them without reading a lot of instructions. However adding more features might attract more technical people as they always complain that the iPhone cannot do this and that ... .

Rumors are rumors. No one but apple knows what they are gonna do. Discussing it doesn't rly matter

erebus said:
Rumors are rumors. No one but apple knows what they are gonna do. Discussing it doesn't rly matter

Actually if you check on the official apple site you'll see complete list of features. So these are not rumors