What's new

Some cool features on iPhone 5

Amgoo

Reaction score
Well today I was reading about iPhone 5 and found that upcoming iPhone 5 will some cool features which make it more better then current iPhone 4. Some are:

Payment system using NFC Chip
AT&T LET Support
Built in GPS
1.2 Mhz Processor

Source for more read:
Top Rumors About The Apple iPhone 5

The payment system is nice.
The built in GPS.. I got a app for that..lol
And what's AT&T LET support..
If they don't change the look, I will wait until X-MAS to get my iPhone 5

Well today I was reading about iPhone 5 and found that upcoming iPhone 5 will some cool features which make it more better then current iPhone 4. Some are:

Payment system using NFC Chip
AT&T LET Support
Built in GPS
1.2 Mhz Processor

Source for more read:
Top Rumors About The Apple iPhone 5

Ok, 1) Rumors
2) (To the guy above me) He means LTE support lol

3) Apple didnt inclue 3G in the first iPhone and 3G was matured, per se, LTE is nowhere near matured at all, so I wouldn't bet on LTE.

4)AT&T won't even have it started when the phones announced, if the announcement is same as previous years

5)Already has GPS......?? but ok lol

6) NFC chip makes sense, i would bet on that, but I laugh at people saying possibility of NFC in the ipad... Who is gonna pull out an iPad at mcdonalds to pay for a burger? Thats just dumb IMO

BUT (disclosure) I know as much as anyone else, which is NOTHING, so until apple announces the phone themselves, the iPhone 5 (or 4s, etc) could have a 5 inch screen with a 55GHz processor :p lol

Yeah everyone has their suspicions. I have heard they are going with a dual core processor for 5. If they intend to keep up with the joneses that would make sense. Maybe they mean it will have built in turn by turn? It's had GPS for a long time.

I'll bet on the dual core. The 4G has apples A4 chip. The next gen is strongly rumoured to get an A8. It could just be an upgrade of the old one mind you...

Yeah everyone has their suspicions. I have heard they are going with a dual core processor for 5. If they intend to keep up with the joneses that would make sense. Maybe they mean it will have built in turn by turn? It's had GPS for a long time.
Dual core processor is still dream for us. :(

Dual core processor is still dream for us. :(

I don't think it's a dream. It's probably happening and anyway the iPhone4 is more than fast enough for anything we can currently throw at it. 1 gig ram in a phone is a big deal. Don't get caught up in specs. I don't think you could tell the difference between 1ghz and 1.2ghz. I still run a single core laptop ffs. It does the trick.

Built in GPS

I also don't get the "built-in GPS" feature in the iP5. I suppose they know what they're doing but my current iP4 has fine GPS already. Shows me within 30 feet. Or better.