What's new

iPhone 4S in ATT store

messing

Reaction score
I went to att store in Buffalo for iphone 4s on last Sat, the seller told me there is no iphone 4s stock. I called him today and he said there is still no iphone 4s. I want to know when will iphone 4s be available in ATT store? I do not want to pre order iphone 4s because it will cost 3 weeks to ship to me. Thank you very much.

Go to the apple store, all the apple stores have iPhone 4S.

Go to the apple store, all the apple stores have iPhone 4S.

I just want to buy a contract iphone in ATT. Can I sign a contract with ATT to buy an iphone 4S in apple store?

Last edited:
messing said:
I just want to buy a contract iphone in ATT. Can I sign a contract with ATT to buy an iphone 4S in apple store?

Yes. And they are right. That's the only place you'll get on right now.

messing said:
I went to att store in Buffalo for iphone 4s on last Sat, the seller told me there is no iphone 4s stock. I called him today and he said there is still no iphone 4s. I want to know when will iphone 4s be available in ATT store? I do not want to pre order iphone 4s because it will cost 3 weeks to ship to me. Thank you very much.

I actually walk into a bestbuy in far Rockaway queens yesterday evening and got me a 16gb iPhone 4s it was the last one.

I bought mine at a best buy mobile. I pre-ordered a black and it never came in. They just happened to have an extra white one laying around so I jumped on it so I didn't have to wait.

infoip said:
I actually walk into a bestbuy in far Rockaway queens yesterday evening and got me a 16gb iPhone 4s it was the last one.

U can get one online at AT&T . Com