What's new

Iphone 4s camera

sekelani

Reaction score
Just don't really like the flash on the iPhone 4s camera. It's not clear. Anyone get this? Especially when I take photos at night.

Just don't really like the flash on the iPhone 4s camera. It's not clear. Anyone get this? Especially when I take photos at night.

What colours your iPhone?
I have the black one and the flash is fine. I have heard though on the white iPhone the flash can be a bit rubbish due to the back flash onto the white back of the phone.

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
What colours your iPhone?
I have the black one and the flash is fine. I have heard though on the white iPhone the flash can be a bit rubbish due to the back flash onto the white back of the phone.

iHolophyte

I have the white one.

i have a white 4S and my girl has a black 4s and i haven't noticed any difference in the pictures with the flash between them.

while the 4S does take better pics then any other phone on the market its still not good by any means.

I have the black iPhone. I don't use the flash any more. I just avoid taking pictures in certain conditions. The flash is horrific, OMG! Everything else is good. One thing though, I wish I have a little control on the camera. Maybe that would be too much, huh?

Bludeklawoe said:
I have the black iPhone. I don't use the flash any more. I just avoid taking pictures in certain conditions. The flash is horrific, OMG! Everything else is good. One thing though, I wish I have a little control on the camera. Maybe that would be too much, huh?

I wonder why my camera is bad. I took off my case and I still get bad photos

sekelani said:
I wonder why my camera is bad. I took off my case and I still get bad photos

Could it be that you're expecting your phone to perform miracles. you should just give it up really. You get what you have if you're expecting so much more. I'd suggest quitting the pizza industry, going into technology and inventing a 30 day battery life phone with a 50mp camera.

iCrank said:
Could it be that you're expecting your phone to perform miracles. you should just give it up really. You get what you have if you're expecting so much more. I'd suggest quitting the pizza industry, going into technology and inventing a 30 day battery life phone with a 50mp camera.

What ever man.
It's just apple promised better pics for the 4S but it seems like the flash sucks but on the iPhone 4 it's better

My iphone 4s takes fantastic pictures. And the video...well hey 1080P! In my opinion, Apple came through with thier promise. This is the best camera phone out there...period. Now make no mistake, it WON'T replace a high end digital camera that has but one roll in life...to take pictures. Don't forget, it's a camera phone.

I have white 4S and it takes pictures with the flash just fine. Certainly no worse than my black ip4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is from my 4S.
$Miss Linie 2011.jpg