What's new

Iphone 4 sounds error

conanXD

Reaction score
Hey u guys i have a silent problam on my iphone the only sound i have is incoming call the sms taping sounds email sounds all silent. My apple side switch in on voice my setting enable all sounds. It all started cuple days after i downloaded speaking iphone theme from cydia i deleted all winterboard and the make rington app and reboot but its still dont work.... Pleas help me fix my iphone sounds :). By: zack

conanXD said:
Hey u guys i have a silent problam on my iphone the only sound i have is incoming call the sms taping sounds email sounds all silent. My apple side switch in on voice my setting enable all sounds. It all started cuple days after i downloaded speaking iphone theme from cydia i deleted all winterboard and the make rington app and reboot but its still dont work.... Pleas help me fix my iphone sounds :). By: zack

When you say reboot, how did you do it? From Cydia or winter board? Try hard resetting by holding the sleep and home buttons for 10 seconds. You'll see the grey apple logo appear and release

Hey m8 and thanku for ur interest. Yea i did the reboot like u said but i think the problam is not conected to the winter board becouse i deleted all of the sounds theme and the unlimtone cydia app i used to make a song rington u think theres something like ann app or mod that blocks those sounds or i should judt restore my iphone 4 and mybe itll fix the problam only ill lose all my apps i downloaded....?

conanXD said:
Hey m8 and thanku for ur interest. Yea i did the reboot like u said but i think the problam is not conected to the winter board becouse i deleted all of the sounds theme and the unlimtone cydia app i used to make a song rington u think theres something like ann app or mod that blocks those sounds or i should judt restore my iphone 4 and mybe itll fix the problam only ill lose all my apps i downloaded....?

That works too. If you ever backed up you'll just have to restore.

Hey man i think ill go on restore the only problam all my apps will be deleted and i got tons of apps u know a way that i can save em and then upload them again to my iphone quickly?

conanXD said:
Hey man i think ill go on restore the only problam all my apps will be deleted and i got tons of apps u know a way that i can save em and then upload them again to my iphone quickly?

Yeah backup using iTunes. Right click on your phone in iTunes and you'll see transfer purchases. Hopes this helps