What's new

iphone 4 key vibration?

umarrehman187

Reaction score
is there any app or on cydia where i can get something everytime i press a key it vibrates?

Yep...there is an app called Haptic Pro.Its works great for me except for one issue,when installed it takes my phone almost 5 min to reboot?Not sure why,but the issue went away when I delete the app.It would be interesting to see if anyone else has this issue,maybe its conflicting with another app?

Yh jus bought it using it nw i hope its safe to buy i respringed and it wad the same

it has worked fine for me...all the preff dont work under settings...but it does what i want it to...mainly,vibrate for button feedback

it has worked fine for me...all the preff dont work under settings...but it does what i want it to...mainly,vibrate for button feedback
Do you have an issue of it taking 5 min to reboot the phone??

I have a free and better Solution! It involves putting 2 files into the root of you iphone.

Requirements:
Jailbroken Iphone with 4.1
afc2add - A free thing from Cydia.
a PC/mac to iphone explorer like Iphone Explorer (Mac) or Ifunbox (PC).

What you do is download the file Original from the webpage underneath. Afterwards you simply follow the readme that was in the zip file you downloaded. Be sure to reboot your iphone after installing this!

iPhone 4 / iOS4 Haptic feedback - xSellize

That looks promising,but for whatever reason i cant unzip the file?Geees,nothing is working for me!

That looks promising,but for whatever reason i cant unzip the file?Geees,nothing is working for me!

Seriously? what error do u get? try winrar or 7zip?
Yea,for whatever reason WinZip wouldn't open it,tried Winrar and it did the job,followed the instructions and..............IT WORKED!!!!!No problems with reboot,everything is perfect!!! Thanks VERY much!!!

I have a free and better Solution! It involves putting 2 files into the root of you iphone.

Requirements:
Jailbroken Iphone with 4.1
afc2add - A free thing from Cydia.
a PC/mac to iphone explorer like Iphone Explorer (Mac) or Ifunbox (PC).

What you do is download the file Original from the webpage underneath. Afterwards you simply follow the readme that was in the zip file you downloaded. Be sure to reboot your iphone after installing this!

iPhone 4 / iOS4 Haptic feedback - xSellize

i dumped the haptic pro....for this way above,and i love it way more...thanks

what the difference in the way above, iv got hapic pro and it works fine!

if it is different i might change too, but is there any point in really changing?