What's new

ios6 issues

Murph8up

Reaction score
HELP!! I recently upgraded to ios6. Now when my phone goes to sleep, and I return with the home button,I get a "temperature" error,saying my phone has to cool down before using. This is after any use, no matter how brief. It also does not allow WIFI. I am unable to downgrade back to previous versions of software. I really need help, please.

I have deleted a post from this thread because it was not helpful and was rude.

Please, if you cannot post helpful comments - do not post. Let's have a bit more respect for others, their iOS selection and their issues.

Thank you.

Marilyn

P.S. I Also deleted another post here, but only because the poster was attempting to reason with the rude post. So, that's why it's missing.

HELP!! I recently upgraded to ios6. Now when my phone goes to sleep, and I return with the home button,I get a "temperature" error,saying my phone has to cool down before using. This is after any use, no matter how brief. It also does not allow WIFI. I am unable to downgrade back to previous versions of software. I really need help, please.

*Edited because I didn't see what forum I was in*

You need to contact Apple tech support. There are a lot of people reporting this issue and I haven't seen a good solution yet.

Last edited: