What's new

IOS6 issues

coachang

Reaction score
After downloading the update on my iPhone 4, all of my Facebook contacts information is now in my contacts list on my phone. Don't want them there. It has also deleted many of the phone numbers that I had on my phone's contact list. PLEASE HELP!!

Go into address book and click on "groups" in top left corner. Deselect "All Facebook". That will remove them from your contacts Not sure of an easy way to get your ph# back without adding them manually.

I authorized the upgrade of the iPhone 4 to the system IO6 but obviously now no longer communicates with iTunes 10.6 that should be updated to 7.10 but my Imac does not load operating system than the current 10.5.8 ... morality can no longer sync the iphone. Suggestions?

Go into address book and click on "groups" in top left corner. Deselect "All Facebook". That will remove them from your contacts Not sure of an easy way to get your ph# back without adding them manually.

Hi,
I tried deselecting "all facebook" in groups and my contacts STILL have facebook emails. There is also information in my contacts that were NOT entered into the contact (we entered them all manually) and is OBVIOUSLY stuff that it pulled from Facebook....like a birthdate. I did download the Facebook app....could this have something to do with it?

Go into Your Facebook profile from the website not the app.

Click "About" on your profile and scroll down to your email address. Click "Edit" to change them.
Click on the circle next to your Facebook email address and change its setting to "Hidden From Timeline".
Click on the circle next to your other email addresses and change their settings to "Shown On Timeline".
Click the Save button at the bottom of the Edit popup (Don't forget this step).

Go back into your iPhone setting and scroll down to Facebook. Deselect contacts and and hit update then reselect and update again. This seemed to work for me.