What's new

How to delete my app history???

drdrake

Reaction score
Hi I want to be able to delete the list of apps that are stored to my apple account after I delete them from my phone?
I no longer want to see the list I have previously Downloaded

If I understand you correctly, you simply want the apps uninstalled from iTunes? If you go under your library (and you need to have "apps" in your library)...you then click on apps. This will load the page where you can update apps. If you right click on the app it will give you an option to delete.

In iTunes, you can delete them and send them to the Trash. They'll be gone permanently off your computer

However, you can't really delete purchases from the App Store. All you can do is hide your purchases.

[A little later]

Huh. I was going to write to tell you where to go in the App Store on the iPhone to hide your purchases. Turns out that, while I know how to do it on the iPad, I don't for the iPhone. Sorry

But, I'm pretty sure it can be done... Anyone else know (cause now I'm curious how).

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
In iTunes, you can delete them and send them to the Trash. They'll be gone permanently off your computer

However, you can't really delete purchases from the App Store. All you can do is hide your purchases.

[A little later]

Huh. I was going to write to tell you where to go in the App Store on the iPhone to hide your purchases. Turns out that, while I know how to do it on the iPad, I don't for the iPhone. Sorry

But, I'm pretty sure it can be done... Anyone else know (cause now I'm curious how).

Marilyn

Swiping the apps that you want to remove hides them from the phone

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

What he said ^^^

App Store
Updates tab
Purchased
Swipe left or right over an app and tap the "Hide" button. (just like the usual swipe to delete action).