What's new

IOS vs Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of talk about Android 4.0 (ICS). It suppose to be different this time. Matias Duarte says the UI is totally redesigned, and more emphasis was put on the software this time to deliver a better user experience. I look forward to its release, can't wait to read the reviews. Going to be interesting though, maybe they'll deliver a polished OS this time.

What are your thought?

A lot of talk about Android 4.0 (ICS). It suppose to be different this time. Matias Duarte says the UI is totally redesigned, and more emphasis was put on the software this time to deliver a better user experience. I look forward to its release, can't wait to read the reviews. Going to be interesting though, maybe they'll deliver a polished OS this time.

What are your thought?

Guess I can't express any thoughts till I have actually used it. Should be pretty sweet though

CC268 said:
Guess I can't express any thoughts till I have actually used it. Should be pretty sweet though

My thoughts as well, never the less I am very satisfied with my iPhone 4S! I look forward to seeing what the iPhone 5 will do, or look like.

I just got my first Android phone, not even a week ago. The Samsung Galaxy II s. I love it! It is really like a mini ipad. It is so fasts, the display is huge and the colors are perfect! I have played with many iphones and they are very cool too.

SweetPoison said:
I just got my first Android phone, not even a week ago. The Samsung Galaxy II s. I love it! It is really like a mini ipad. It is so fasts, the display is huge and the colors are perfect! I have played with many iphones and they are very cool too.

That's a nice one, I thought about it. But if I was going to continue using android it would have be one without the manufacture's UIs. I had sort of and interest int the Galaxy Nexus because it is stock android, but I really like iPhone better. It works better for me.

My uncle just got himself a new android powered tablet and it just seemed laggy. Every word he typed had about a 3 second lag on it, I don't know what version he had, but the tablet is brand new. I've seen this on every android device I've played around with. I'm sure it was an old version as I would expect to see android be just as fast as iOS.



iPhoneTibster said:
My uncle just got himself a new android powered tablet and it just seemed laggy. Every word he typed had about a 3 second lag on it, I don't know what version he had, but the tablet is brand new. I've seen this on every android device I've played around with. I'm sure it was an old version as I would expect to see android be just as fast as iOS.



The current tablets should be running Honeycomb. I thought that was suppose to be a good tablet OS. better than Gingerbread, but Ice Cream Sandwich will be released soon, maybe it will make the tablet better. But theres nothing quite like the iPad. 

iPhoneTibster said:
Nothing quite like iOS either.



I agree... It's......simply easy to work with, and fun. 

don't know about the tablets cause i don't own one. but i do know about the phones. and right now the way things are the GS2 has a way smoother and faster scrolling than my current 4s. actually all the iphones i have had seem to have that slooooww scroll on long web pages you have swipe your finger like 10 times before you get to the bottom. with my GS2 it only takes 1 swipe. the iphone is like driving with grandma even tho she has the same car as you her's just feels smoother cause she is always driving so damm slow..same thing with the iphone it smooth because it's slow.

On average, it takes me one swipe to make it down to the bottom of a web page. No complaints here.



Status
Not open for further replies.