What's new

Ios 7; What will you be looking for?

Knock on wood I don't have that issue. :) and yes I'd love the toggles so sue me lol :)

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Agreed. Toggle options would be nice. Apple user experience would only be enhanced.
Oh also 'BACK' button.

From a long time Mac user. I still have my old Mac Classic.

Last edited:
1) Quick reply for messages

2) Quick settings toggles

3) Enabling of third party widgets on iOS

4) Notification Centre on Lock Screen & more enhancements to fully utilise NC

5) More apps in folders

Less bugs....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Think those days are now over. For the first time in 3 years I am now seriously looking at Android phones. Software stability is now on par between the OSes. Which means feature sets now become the deciding factor.

I will be hoping there is true multi tasking.. and a lot of cydia tweaks enabled for a stock ipsw.. better battery life for all smart phones would be nice but I dont think that will happen any time soon.. as in a week of heavy usage with out having to charge.

bluetooth send/receive would be nice.

Ill hope for something so i dont have to jb phone to make it work as it should

I agree. That WOULD be nice. A little more user customization. Although JB is nice for other things you normally can't do.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Pretty much all the function tweaks I have from cydia.

Activator, browser changer, icon renamer, multiiconmover, infinidock/folder, killbackground, ncsettings, swipeshiftcaret, switchy, zephyr.

Oh and a better designed keyboard. My Chinese input method includes a qwert English keyboard that comes with commonly used punctuation as a secondary input, activated by simply swipe up the associated letter key. And a number pad. Years better than the stock keyboard.

Last edited:
All I ask is to fix the issues for battery drains and bugs fixed. hihihi :facetime:

Pretty much all the function tweaks I have from cydia.

Activator, browser changer, icon renamer, multiiconmover, infinidock/folder, killbackground, ncsettings, swipeshiftcaret, switchy, zephyr.

Oh and a better designed keyboard. My Chinese input method includes a qwert English keyboard that comes with commonly used punctuation as a secondary input, activated by simply swipe up the associated letter key. And a number pad. Years better than the stock keyboard.

god yes... browser changer is a must have for stock ipsw's.. mostly the ipad though

It would take some serious customisation improvements in iOS 7 to make me return to an iPhone. I love my android phone now so while I have it I'm going to wait for apple to up their game. People say iOS is more stable than android and they are right. It is, and because it is simple and doesn't do a lot. Android has alot of tweaks and things to do. The same reason jailbroken devices crash occasionally