What's new

iOS 10 features

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if you have an iPad capable of Split View, you can now open two Safari views.

IMG_3029.JPG

Is there something I have to enable? It's not in the list of the apps when Safari is open at the left.

Is there something I have to enable? It's not in the list of the apps when Safari is open at the left.
Press and hold the overlapping pages icon at the top right of the page and you'll see this pop up. Tap on Open Split View. You can then press and hold any tab in the left view and drag it to the right side, thereby having two Safari pages open at the same time.
IMG_3030.PNG

Be careful who you send iMessage to using the stickers ect, If they are on IOS 9 or lower you will be charged as an MMS message.

Last edited:
Has anyone removed stock apps yet?

It should be remembered that it only removes the icon and the data, The app still remains taking up space.....However Apple say the stock apps don't take up much space.

Last edited:
I've removed a few: Stocks, News, Voice Memos and Tips.
I'm going to take great pleasure in removing some of the apps I never use, Much better than hiding them in a folder as before.

Just noticed a few interesting changes to the photos app.
Edit is replaced with a 3 line sign.
And the place where the photos are taken is shown on a map with address.
I read about it somewhere but it works really well.
Is this an Apple App ?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Not for me.
I've used the Public Beta version, and I have never used the Tips app before, even after a major update. I prefer the trial-and-error method: finding out how it works by working with it.