What's new

IOS 9 Features.

Hi Johanna thanks for the reply regarding the issue with iTunes 12.3 actually I got over that issue from apple community forums...............actually that's an issue with the apple software update installer so extracted that iTunes.exe n repaired it n tried to install, it worked [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Johanna thanks for the reply regarding the issue with iTunes 12.3 actually I got over that issue from apple community forums...............actually that's an issue with the apple software update installer so extracted that iTunes.exe n repaired it n tried to install, it worked [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's great!

The lower case letters.
Most of the new keyboard features are available for the iPad only.

I like the "<- Back to ... App" shortcut that shows up in the top left corner. Siri looks the same to me. I love the new Siri suggestions, but I'm not so sure about the iTunes icon that shows in lock screen when I plug in earbuds.

What's split screen??
Split View is not available on an iPhone, it's a feature only available on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad mini 4.

You can use and see two apps at the same on the iPad's screen. It looks like this:
image.jpeg

Apple

Is it not the same for iPhone 6 plus? I keep my phone in zoomed so don't use split screen but might switch if it was better.

I like that I can have Hey Siri on all the time on my 6S Plus, It makes me smile because at lest half a dozen time a day it thinks I said something :)

sometimes a gray shaded area appears in my text input area with a timer on it . once its there i dont know how to get rid of it .

what is it and how do i get rid of it? i been restarting my phone .

i swear these so called upgrades arent upgrades .