What's new

IMPROVED iphone 4?

The improved iPhone as you put it is not going to happen. They release a phone yearly and cydia built in??? Never going to happen.

The improved iPhone as you put it is not going to happen. They release a phone yearly and cydia built in??? Never going to happen.

yeah only once a year every july and announced in june end of...

as for cydia .. hahahahaha will never happen they already have an app store so an event just as unlikely to happen well maybe a little bit more likely to happen but still wont is apple would say you can upload anything to the app store. but think then how many non working and harmfull apps you would see in the app store, it would put people off using it. though i think they should allow anything but still reject the apps that dont work or would harm your idevice.. performance? the iphne 4 can handle anything in cydia even video wallpapers. though the battery life goes to crap but even just having the screen real bright does that yet apple dont care about allowing users to adjust it so why cant i put these apps on there?

wont ever happen and imagine how it would look on apple you would see a bunch of sites and papers saying look apple lost to the jailbreakers and gave up trying. not good for them.

yeah only once a year every july and announced in june end of...

as for cydia .. hahahahaha will never happen they already have an app store so an event just as unlikely to happen well maybe a little bit more likely to happen but still wont is apple would say you can upload anything to the app store. but think then how many non working and harmfull apps you would see in the app store, it would put people off using it. though i think they should allow anything but still reject the apps that dont work or would harm your idevice.. performance? the iphne 4 can handle anything in cydia even video wallpapers. though the battery life goes to crap but even just having the screen real bright does that yet apple dont care about allowing users to adjust it so why cant i put these apps on there?

wont ever happen and imagine how it would look on apple you would see a bunch of sites and papers saying look apple lost to the jailbreakers and gave up trying. not good for them.

Very True!