What's new

I want to READ voicemails

lbpanter

Reaction score
ok... i am on verizon and want to read my voicemails instead of listen to them. what app do i need for that? Verizon's visual voicemail is not what i need. that just allows me to select which message i want to hear when. i don't mind paying a fee. i know that at&t offers this, but i am with verizon so i am looking for an app to help.

thanks,

lbpanter said:
ok... i am on verizon and want to read my voicemails instead of listen to them. what app do i need for that? Verizon's visual voicemail is not what i need. that just allows me to select which message i want to hear when. i don't mind paying a fee. i know that at&t offers this, but i am with verizon so i am looking for an app to help.

thanks,

YouMail. You have to pay a monthly fee to have transcription but YouMail is awesome.

I am using YouMail rite now. Of coarse I have the free account because I don't want transcription but I get an email from them every month or 2 asking me to sign up for YouMail transcription.

YouMail is awesome because you can have visual voicemail on wifi and 3G. You dial a special number placed in your contacts after downloading the app from the App Store and voicemails get forwarded to the YouMail app immediately. I have tested how well YouMail works fit a long time.

It is great. And they offer transcription...........tho like any where else. You have to play for it. I would go with YouMail. You will not regret it.