What's new

I-phone 4s otter defender case issues.

andgmart

Reaction score
I have very good recomendations for this case, it's a little bulky (for obious reazons), does any body know how to dock the phone into dock chargers or iphone ready devices with out the need of taking the phone out of the case?

I doubt there is a docking station that will take an otter box case. Your first issue is the flap protecting the data port and then your second issue is the bulk of case.

What about the DockBoost slim 30-pin extender? Does anybody have it ? does it really works for the otter defender case?

I was looking for some type of adapter for my iphone 4 with the Defender case on and the two I reviewed on Amazon.com both had difficulty making a connection to the music player dock because the docks on most music players are rounded (concave) and the base of the extender is square. The part that goes into the phone was fine but the part that would go into the player wouldnt fit. I ended up going on ebay and buying a used ipod touch just for music to be played through my bose wave music system and and its ipod connect kit.

Last edited:
i know in my car i have the belkin car charger with the belkin wire and it was a hassle to plug it into my iphone 4 with the otterbox commuter.

Thank you for you're anwers but looks like there is no answer yet to this problem, whatt a shame that such a good case give so much trouble for docking into equipment.