What's new

I Am Edward

iblogger

Reaction score
My Name Edward. I am a Musician, Food Photographer and more importantly - I am intending on engaging here more than I have been. Loving the iPhone news thread as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Sharon. I'm from the UK. I'm here because I don't know anyone who isn't bored when I go on and on about how I love my apple devices. I'm hoping to find lots of lovely apple geeks to talk to :)

Swoodyx said:
I'm Sharon. I'm from the UK. I'm here because I don't know anyone who isn't bored when I go on and on about how I love my apple devices. I'm hoping to find lots of lovely apple geeks to talk to :)

Good to have you here, you might want to sign up to our other Apple forums as well at www.ipadforums.net and www.appleforums.net you can then have three times the fun!! Oh yeah, good to see another fellow Brit on the forums.

The Archangel

Welcome to the community. You won't find it hard being able to talk about your apple devices here and it's nice to have another fellow Brit here 😊

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk