What's new

Howdy All!

jstulman

Reaction score
Howdy all. I'm Josh. My wife and I have iPhone 4's and my daughter has the newer of the 3rd gen ipod touches with the dual cameras (if I've done my research right.) So which area would I go to to find out about syncing all of these to one computer with different itunes accounts but share content like songs and movies, because my searches aren't turning up squat!?! Thanks in advance. :)

Josh

You could use iCloud or log on to each others' iTunes Apple ID's and download songs and content from each others' devices, once you've logged into their account just enter the downloaded/purchased place and redownload it if it's App Store and the same with songs.

Many Thanks,
ASSASINATERZ

I appreciate all the help thus far. I'm not the least tech savy person in the world but I have to admit iTunes confuses the business out of me! Most frustrating non user friendly program I've ever used. So now I've got to figure out how to do this stuff. I just hope it works. :) Thanks all. Any other advice is appreciated.

We do exactly as you ask about with 8 iDevices. All use the same iTunes. Only time we change apple id's is to make purchases.
All purchases come into the same iTunes and are available to all devices that use this iTunes.
All devices are set to manually manage music within iTunes. The only drag is marking which apps to sync cos between us there are quite a lot.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)