What's new

New IP6 User

JG21979

Reaction score
Howdy, I recently picked up a new IP6 and been browsing around looking for a place where I can get some general questions answered. I love gadgets and I try to learn all I can to get the most out of them. I don't have any allegances to Android, iOS, Windows or Blackberry. I think each platform has it's strengths and weaknesses, plus were talking about technology, something I never take for granted. I respect all of the hard work that goes into making something that can enhance our lives. Being Active Duty military has provided me with a different perspective, and splitting hairs over screen resolutions or customization options is really petty. Many times I see comments that go way overboard because of someone's deep belief that Android is better than iOS or vice versa. I love both platforms and own devices that are iOS driven and Android driven, I have no preference. I picked up the IP6 to play better with my MacBook Pro, because my Galaxy Note 4 proved difficult to use with my Mac. I love the simplicity that Apple offers for all their devices. I have a 7th Gen iPod Nano, 13" Macbook Pro, 21" iMac, IP6+ (wife), IP5C (daughter), and they all work seemlessly together. I also have a Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Live Android Wear Smartwatch, and Nexus 7 (2013) tablet. I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

Cheers!

Welcome to iPhone Forums! We're here to help you as much as we can.

Hi, welcome to the forum!…….
Forum Rules Please read and respect our rules.
Remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.