What's new

how to view all files in ipod touch

animedemand

Reaction score
hey everyone in was wondering does anyone know how to view all the files in my ipod touch, there used to be this program where you could do it wirelessly by opening up SSH or something but i completely forgot about it and cant find good tutorials to do it. if anyone knows a good tutorial than could you please PM me it

animedemand said:
hey everyone in was wondering does anyone know how to view all the files in my ipod touch, there used to be this program where you could do it wirelessly by opening up SSH or something but i completely forgot about it and cant find good tutorials to do it. if anyone knows a good tutorial than could you please PM me it

If your jailbroken you can use iFile.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff

darkstar2007 said:
If your jailbroken you can use iFile.
You can find it in cydia! You ssh into your iPod from the iPod itself.

also if you want to do it from a computer download winscp, next go into cydia and install openssh. PM me if you need further help

i <3 thats what iv been trying to look for all day lol

thank you so much

also if you want to do it from a computer download winscp, next go into cydia and install openssh. PM me if you need further help

thank you so much

what have you been trying to do? can you be more specific? ifile or winscp/openssh

well a long time ago i had used winscp to access all the files on my itouch but i barley used it a while later and changed my comp so i completely forgot about it and have i been trying to find it for the past day lol.

thanks for all your guys`s replys

thank you so much

what have you been trying to do? can you be more specific? ifile or winscp/openssh

animedemand said:
well a long time ago i had used winscp to access all the files on my itouch but i barley used it a while later and changed my comp so i completely forgot about it and have i been trying to find it for the past day lol.

Your welcome. Anytime!

animedemand said:

You're welcome. Glad that we can help