What's new

How can i block a private mobile number on iPhone 4

goodfood007 said:
How can i block a private mobile number on iPhone 4

I your jailbroke then use MCleaner, it allows you to stop unknown numbers an spam texts :) very good app

I'm interested in this, but I am not jail breaking my phone... so are there any apps that I could use?

Thanks!

Annie

No sorry :( nothing for unjail broke phones that I know of, I have also searched this for some time

fr0stedfm said:
I your jailbroke then use MCleaner, it allows you to stop unknown numbers an spam texts :) very good app

Many thx anyway!

fr0stedfm said:

Thank you . I'll try now - Best :cool:

goodfood007 said:
Thank you . I'll try now - Best :cool:

Hi, I can't seem to find it in the app store...... If possible can you direct or post link? Many thx

goodfood007 said:
Hi, I can't seem to find it in the app store...... If possible can you direct or post link? Many thx

You need to jailbreak to use MCleaner, it's a Cydia store application.

Get jailbroke man!

fr0stedfm said:
You need to jailbreak to use MCleaner, it's a Cydia store application.

Get jailbroke man!

Ok - Many thx for your help..... I'll give it a go.

Q - Can I download MCleaner from App store? Or do I go online to there website & download to laptop?

Cheers

No you get it from Cydia store once you have jailbroke your iPhone :)

goodfood007 said:
Ok - Many thx for your help..... I'll give it a go.

Q - Can I download MCleaner from App store? Or do I go online to there website & download to laptop?

Cheers

Omg you get it from cydia dude just jailbreak your iPhone an trust me life with an iPhone would be easy