What's new

Hide Apps

wolvie66

Reaction score
Is there a way to hide apps that came loaded on the Iphone 4. Like stocks etc. I will not use these and hate them on my screen.

Thanks
Wolvie

If you're not jailbroken: Dragging any one app on top of another creates a folder with both apps in it. Others can then be added to that folder also. Use this method to place any unwanted apps in their own folder, and then drag that folder off to a page of its own, away from everything else.

Is there a way to hide apps that came loaded on the Iphone 4. Like stocks etc. I will not use these and hate them on my screen.

Thanks
Wolvie

if you are jailbroken you can delete those apps in openSSH

Thanks for all your help. My phone is not jailbroken so I will do the folder and then slid it off the screen.
Thanks everybody for all your help.

i hope in future updates we will be allowed to delete those annoying apps like stocks and weather, i dont know why apple insists to force us to keep them apps and waste space

Why we are on this subject about Apps, Can anybody give me some good apps to download. I just got my iphone and looking for some good apps that will help me out. Like weather apps etc.

Thanks

Why we are on this subject about Apps, Can anybody give me some good apps to download. I just got my iphone and looking for some good apps that will help me out. Like weather apps etc.

Thanks

There are few threads on the forum talking about top 10 apps. Perform a search on the forum and you will find it, that thread will help you a lot.