What's new

Hi and thanks

derek price

Reaction score
Hi just found this site and was needing some help with my iPhone 4s.i have had my 4s for around four to five months and it has been fine upto about the last week or so when I have been finding that I can leave it onto charge over night and it has been at around fifty percent and I have got up in the morring and it's been at only 96 percent.it use to charge all the way but now I have to keep disconnecting the charger and re replug it in to get it to charge to its full 100%.can any one help or no off something that is causing it that could help me please.tganks

Have you tried doing a hard reset? If not, do the following to do one. Hold down both the stand by button and home button until the white Apple logo appears. This clears some extra things out of memory during the reboot that might help clear the condition.

Hi just found this site and was needing some help with my iPhone 4s.i have had my 4s for around four to five months and it has been fine upto about the last week or so when I have been finding that I can leave it onto charge over night and it has been at around fifty percent and I have got up in the morring and it's been at only 96 percent.it use to charge all the way but now I have to keep disconnecting the charger and re replug it in to get it to charge to its full 100%.can any one help or no off something that is causing it that could help me please.tganks
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

poisonivy......iPF STAFF.

Thanks everyone I will try a hard rest and let use no if it works or not.once again thanks