What's new

Hi all

christinalevine

Reaction score
Hi all, my iphone SE ran out of battery earlier and shut down. I then charged it and as usual it requires me to put in my password since finger print cannot be used. Then I tried to unlock it with the correct password I have used for it since I have set it up. There is no way it is a wrong password because I got only one phone password.

Anyway now it does not recognize and unlock it anymore and due to me trying again and again. it had been time locking me for 1 minute, 5 minutes etc etc.

Can I know is there any solution for this and does this happen frequently? Thanks.

The phone is very very important for me.

Hi all, my iphone SE ran out of battery earlier and shut down. I then charged it and as usual it requires me to put in my password since finger print cannot be used. Then I tried to unlock it with the correct password I have used for it since I have set it up. There is no way it is a wrong password because I got only one phone password.

Anyway now it does not recognize and unlock it anymore and due to me trying again and again. it had been time locking me for 1 minute, 5 minutes etc etc.

Can I know is there any solution for this and does this happen frequently? Thanks.

The phone is very very important for me.
If you can’t remember your password, the only way to get the iPhone working again is to connect to iTunes on your computer and restore the iPhone. This will erase everything on the iPhone and you’ll have to set it up as a new iPhone as any recent backups will have the forgotten password. Unfortunately this means you’ll lose all data stored on the iPhone.