What's new

Hello

RvB_Vakama

Reaction score
Hello, I am RvBVakama, I already have a question, here it is :D

My Question: Ok so I have an Iphone 4, I want to restore it to factory settings, and also back up my current settings, photos, videos, apps etc... EVERYTHING to my PC. Last time I did this I restored the Iphone from iTunes i lost all my game save data and a number of other things :(

So my real question is: Is there anyway to COMPLETELY Back up my Iphone to itunes or PC through an other program or something along those lines. Thanks for reading and have a nice day :D

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!! :)

On your question - have you got a copy of your iPhone4 saved in iTunes?

I went into itunes and connected my iphone and right clicked it then back up... DONE

Hello, I am RvBVakama, I already have a question, here it is :D

My Question: Ok so I have an Iphone 4, I want to restore it to factory settings, and also back up my current settings, photos, videos, apps etc... EVERYTHING to my PC. Last time I did this I restored the Iphone from iTunes i lost all my game save data and a number of other things :(

So my real question is: Is there anyway to COMPLETELY Back up my Iphone to itunes or PC through an other program or something along those lines. Thanks for reading and have a nice day :D

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Welcome aboard. Greetings.

First of all download the latest version of itunes. As u said u did backup ur iphone but what happened was u didnt get the full restore, right???
So. While restoring there might be a popup message saying make a new one or restore from the backup. Its on itunes. U might had selected the wrong backup. Check the date and time of your backup and restore it again. Might it helps.

And ya u can backup backup ur files, documents, photo, gamecenter score on icloud aswell.

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!! :) :) :)