What's new

Hello People

stevefzs

Reaction score
Just got my first IPHONE it an IPHONE 3G S it really is a savage phone. could somebody tell me if i jailbreak will i lose my unlocked status as i just paid 25 to open the phone and they told me not to upgrade firmware or it will return to original carrier.

Just got my first IPHONE it an IPHONE 3G S it really is a savage phone. could somebody tell me if i jailbreak will i lose my unlocked status as i just paid 25 to open the phone and they told me not to upgrade firmware or it will return to original carrier.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

What method are you using for your Unlock? Chances are it's already Jailbroken... which is required for user end Unlocking. Your 3GS... what iOS version and Baseband (Modem Firmware) is it on? Go into Settings>General>About.. it'll be next to "Version" & "Modem Firmware."

hey thanks for the reply it is on firmware 06.15.00 at the moment

if it is jailbroke can you recommend good place to get apps

stevefzs said:
if it is jailbroke can you recommend good place to get apps

Apps specifically for jail broken devices are found in an app store of sorts called Cydia. If your phone is jail broken, you should have a Cydia icon. Use Google and YouTube for suggestions and to find what apps and tweaks you want.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net