What's new

Google images not showing up on iPhone 4 over 3G

WayneG

Reaction score
I find when I search for something on google and click the images tab the images are not loading!
This only happens when I'm on 3G!

When I connect to wifi, the images
load up and I can view them all, is there away I can view the pictures over the 3G network?

Cheers, Wayne

It works for me. Perhaps they are taking longer then expected to load or your network is throttling your usage for some reason...?

Working for me, as well. I tested first over WiFi then shutoff the Wifi and retested on 3G. I am using Verizon 3G.

That's strange, the little scrolling wheel on the top bar isn't there so i guess the page has finished loading?

Here's a picture!

5284f8c4-66a5-7adf.jpg

The images load if I change the google site from mobile site to classic?

Very odd. Try clearing your history. Long shot I know. Have you tried a reboot? I would still give your network a call and see what they suggest.

If that doesn't work then the only thing I can suggest is a restore...

I cleaned the history and the cache, still no good, reboot no difference and I haven't long restored to do a fresh jailbreak!

Anyone else know what this issue is? The pictures load over wi-fi but not over 3G! So I guess there can't be anything wrong with safari!

Works for me too but if your phone is jb maybe you can try my3G and unrestrict safari and see if it works

Works for me too but if your phone is jb maybe you can try my3G and unrestrict safari and see if it works

That's an idea! But surely it should be working without me installing that?

I'm guessing your on O2? More than likely it's something to do with that. Try loading the american google.

I'm guessing your on O2? More than likely it's something to do with that. Try loading the american google.

Yeah I'm on O2! Just tried the American site, still no luck, only works with wifi!

It seems that O2 put an 18+ restriction on the account as default, this causes any images on google to be censored in case it contains 18+ content. Just need to confirm my age and should all be fine! Thanks for the help guys! :)