What's new

Gmail

mbaverizon

Reaction score
My gmail stopped working today on my iPad and iPhone what's going on anybody know

Iam using the regular iPhone and iPad app that came with it , that I've always been using
I use the same and I haven't had any issues w/ my email. As mentioned above... a few more details into what it is/isn't doing would be quite helpful.

Thomasjtsi said:
I use the same and I haven't had any issues w/ my email. As mentioned above... a few more details into what it is/isn't doing would be quite helpful.

I too use the stock email app for gmail and have zero issues

Ok when I hit my stock email it syncs and it pops up and says invalid username or password and it's been the same as I always been using and since it's already saved it just checks my mail but now for some reason my user name and password are already saved

I just had this happen to me yesterday, dunno why.

My fix was to go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > the Gmail account and select "Delete Account." Then, I just reloaded it.

Worked fine after.

Again, I don't know why it happened but the "fix has worked since. Maybe it'll help you?

Marilyn

Ok I made a new password and now it's working so I don't know what happened but it's working now