What's new

forum help

Vett

Reaction score
hot sure if this is the right place but when trying to reply to an answer in my post I can't write anything, I hit reply and the box comes up but no keyboard, this only happens with my iPad and iPhone my desk top works fine. I am using dolphin browser on iPad and phone

Last edited:
Maybe clearing history or force closing the app will help.

I don't use the Dolphin browser, but it should have a setting somewhere to remove your browsing history.

To force close Dolphin, double tap the Home button, then slide the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

hot sure if this is the right place but when trying to reply to an answer in my post I can't write anything, I hit reply and the box comes up but no keyboard, this only happens with my iPad and iPhone my desk top works fine
Maybe clearing history or force closing the app will help.

I don't use the Dolphin browser, but it should have a setting somewhere to remove your browsing history.

To force close Dolphin, double tap the Home button, then slide the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

thanks JA but that didn't help I had to go to my desktop to reply.

I've just installed the app on my iPad, logged in to three different forums, and tried to reply. I had the same problem. Supposedly that's an issue with the app. Did you contact the developer?

OK I guess I'll give them a try. thanks

I've just installed the app on my iPad, logged in to three different forums, and tried to reply. I had the same problem. Supposedly that's an issue with the app. Did you contact the developer?