3. Kick @$$
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Jurassic Park
6. District 9
7. Army of Darkness
8. The Dark Knight
9. Pulp Fiction
10. Red Dawn

T2 was the best one out of all three, i did nto like 1 or 3 so much but in 3 it was nice to see a woman terminator lol....

What aint no country i ever heard of! They speak English in what?!?!? lol my fav quote from Pulp fiction, classic movie.

there are so many good ones to list and so many that look really good that are coming soon.

Unleashed said:
T2 was the best one out of all three, i did nto like 1 or 3 so much but in 3 it was nice to see a woman terminator lol....

What aint no country i ever heard of! They speak English in what?!?!? lol my fav quote from Pulp fiction, classic movie.

there are so many good ones to list and so many that look really good that are coming soon.

Salvation was easily the second best, for some reason the first movie is one of the highest rated movies ever on rotten tomatoes, but the second doesn't even have a perfect score.

I like to watch every new movies. But Avatar(2009) is my favorite & best movie. I really like this movie. Here is mine favorite movie

Thor
X-Men: First Class
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

I like to watch every new movie. Here is my new movie list & theses all movie are watching this week.
1. X-Men: First Class
2. Thor
3. Blitz
4. Green Lantern
5. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
6. Crazy, Stupid, Love
7. Born to Ride
8. Captain America: The First Avenger
9. Mayor Cupcake
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Mine are:
1. The Blind Side
2. Fracture
3. The Tourist
4. Pretty Woman
5. The Mask

I forgot to add Kidulthood. A yo D! Any movie with Adam Deacon or Noel Clark

Pearl Harbour, just love the effects of the planes bullets flying around the living room, killed 3 goldfish so far lol!

crowd pleaser said:
Pearl Harbour, just love the effects of the planes bullets flying around the living room, killed 3 goldfish so far lol!

Nice movie.

Any movie that has a good plot like Inception or that kinda stuff...

MOT a Trent, but watched star trek Bassein Kirks early years, really good IMHO

Been me up from kindergarten scotty :)