What's new

Favorite movies?

i love it,watched it so many times,i always have it in the library of my recorder,also i can watch Pirates of the Caribbean over and over,have all four.

Good call! the fourth pirates is always showing on sky movies + I have all four on a 2TB external drive.. best way for it on the recorder as dvds are useless

Good call! the fourth pirates is always showing on sky movies + I have all four on a 2TB external drive.. best way for it on the recorder as dvds are useless
i find i always see something i missed before,hope there will be a 5 and 6.

i find i always see something i missed before,hope there will be a 5 and 6.

yeah I find that happens a lot as well from either being tired or getting distracted and missing a few parts of the movie and you notice it.. I had a feeling there will be a 5th and 6th, its great news that there will be for sure with the boat that is controlled by the sword.. but also to see the pear retrieved and ultimately be the last boat standing at the end.

yeah I find that happens a lot as well from either being tired or getting distracted and missing a few parts of the movie and you notice it.. I had a feeling there will be a 5th and 6th, its great news that there will be for sure with the boat that is controlled by the sword.. but also to see the pear retrieved and ultimately be the last boat standing at the end.
pity Orlando Bloom isn't in them now though but i can't wait for more,Johnny Depp is one of the best actors we have today,so versatile.

pity Orlando Bloom isn't in them now though but i can't wait for more,Johnny Depp is one of the best actors we have today,so versatile.

yeah Orlando Bloom is really good and was even more so in pirates and LOTR, with Johnny if I hear he is in it I will make sure I watch it he was really good in so many movies and even more recently in pirate but also Alice in wonderland.

yeah Orlando Bloom is really good and was even more so in pirates and LOTR, with Johnny if I hear he is in it I will make sure I watch it he was really good in so many movies and even more recently in pirate but also Alice in wonderland.
i think Dark Shadows is going to be good.

i think Dark Shadows is going to be good.

you just added a movie to my list of movies I am waiting to watch lol.. I never heard of Dark Shadows until just now when you mentioned it.. looks good and is showing at the cinemas but will probably wait for either sky or itunes to get it

you just added a movie to my list of movies I am waiting to watch lol.. I never heard of Dark Shadows until just now when you mentioned it.. looks good and is showing at the cinemas but will probably wait for either sky or itunes to get it
i think its going to be hilarious,i keep seeing clips on the tv,definitely going to get it.

I like American Pie (all parts), Alice in Wonderland, Interstate 60, Intouchables, Pirates of the Caribbean :)

wow Prometheus look amazing,can't wait to see that,just seen a clip on tv.

you do wake up early ;p

I struggle to wake up at 10am haha but yes I saw that advertised on tv last night and thought I must see this movie in 3D at the cinema

you do wake up early ;p

I struggle to wake up at 10am haha but yes I saw that advertised on tv last night and thought I must see this movie in 3D at the cinema
lol,I'm usually on here by 7am,yes it looks amazing,I'm not one for sitting in the cinema but I'm sure i will be buying it.

lol,I'm usually on here by 7am,yes it looks amazing,I'm not one for sitting in the cinema but I'm sure i will be buying it.

me either.. only for really good movies I actually go to the cinema for like the avengers... but sky gets the movies pretty fast on the movie channels or the store channel if you're willing to pay